2nd Shift Reach Truck Operator
|Salary Range:||$10.50 per hour|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||WE ARE SEEKING EXPERIENCED REACH TRUCK AND CHERRY PICKER OPERATORS WITH ACTIVE CERTIFICATION.|
The lift Operator is responsible for safely operating a gas or electric stand up lifts in and between distribution center departments while meeting established production standards for put away, receiving, shipping, replenishment and stocking.
The hours are as follows: M - F, 4:00 - 8:30pm.
|Duties:||• Collects and delivers a variety of materials while adhering to established safety procedures.|
• Delivers materials to work areas as directed and stacks materials in storage areas.
• Loads and unloads materials and goods from incoming and outgoing trucks.
• Moves, stores and spaces materials as directed.
• Receives training on use of power trucks and other powered material handling equipment.
• Fills orders from storage and delivers to designated departments.
• Stacks pallets, arranges material as directed and adheres to safety guidelines when performing such work.
• Performs other warehouse duties as directed.
|Qualifications:||• High School Education and one year of certified forklift experienced.|
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
• Ability to work well within a team environment
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.